Bail is your Right --------and------ 498A is your Fight
Don't Loose hope you are not the one who is suffering from bad law,there are millions of husbands and families who had suffered due to this draconian law.
Once you got AB or Bail you have won your Half battle,remaining battle is only by default because our slow Indian judiciary will not make her win nor make you defeat.
It's only an Indian court drama which will last for 2-3 years and lastly goes for settlement outside the court.
Hence, these settlements are only a bargaining which is just like purchasing a bag full of vegetables from near market after so many bargains.The Husband who holds his nerves till the last moment and never bow down against such exorbitant price is the winner indeed against these false cases.
So, Take the Bail and Fight the cases with a cheerful intention in your heart that you are on the way of freedom which will be soon conquered by you...
Every Sufferer Is A Saviour..
- News and Informatory articles you would love to read it
- write ups on Biased Law
- Protection and safeguard from false cases
- A complete details of Bail---Regular or Anticipatory with Citations of SC Judgements
- Denial of Maintenance and alimony
- Anticipatory Bail
- Inspirational & Motivational write ups
- Suite of Injunction in marital disputes and others
- Transfer of property
- 10 Heart touching quotes on 498A
- Domestic Violence
- Jokes on Biased Law and Marriage
- Judgements To win Divorce on Mental cruelty
- Marriage and expenses
- 8 Points for Husbands to Deal Mediation @ Caw Cell (Mahila Thana)
- Accused cannot be subjected to any irrelevant condition for his grant of Anticipatory Bail
- Child custody
- Denial of Maintenance and alimon
- Divorce Judgements On Adultery
- Do not jail accused in dowry cases
- Honey It's All About Alimony....("50 Alimony cases Covered By TOI")
- Informatory articles you would love to read it
- Interim Maintenance
- List of Divorce Judgements On Mental cruelty
- List of More than 100 Judgements where Maintenance denied to wives
- Person Accused in Dowry and Domestic Violence cases can't be restricted to get government Jobs:Judgements
- RULES ON AN ADVOCATE’S DUTY TOWARDS THE COURT/CLIENT/OPPONENTS
- Recent 30 Divorce Cases Covered by Times Of India
- judgement where a husband took his 498A wife back and Later he was slapped with RAPE charges
- pre-litigation mediation centre in marital disputes
- rules High Court